|Kadai Paneer with Gravy|
Kadai Paneer is a traditional North - Indian Cuisine recipe. Kadai means Indian wok and Paneer means cottage cheese. Kadai is also pronounced as Kadhai or Karai. There are two types of Kadai Paneer recipe – Semi Dry Kadai Paneer and Kadai Paneer with gravy. Here is a Kadai Paneer with Gravy restaurant style Recipe. This Kadai Paneer Gravy Recipe is a very quick and easy recipe.
Kadai paneer with Gravy Recipe is a great combination of paneer, onion, capsicum, tomato and spices. Here boiled tomatoes are used to make very smooth gravy. Crunchiness of onion and capsicum is gives very yummy taste.
Must try this Restaurant style Kadai Paneer with Gravy Recipe, you will surely get appreciations from your family, friends, guests, etc.
If you want to know how to make Restaurant style Kadai Paneer with Gravy Recipe at home, here is step by step Kadai Paneer with Gravy Recipe.
|Restaurant style Kadai Paneer with Gravy|
Paneer -250 gms
Onion – 3 no. sliced
Coriander powder – 1 ½ ts
Cumin powder – 1 ts
Turmeric powder – ¼ ts
Red chili powder – 1 ts
Garam masala – 1 ts
Kasoori methi – 1 ts
Tomato – 5 medium sized
Capsicum – 1 no. small sliced
Sugar – 1 ts
Fresh cream – 100 gms
Garlic – 4 cloves
Ginger – small piece
Oil – 2 tbs
Butter – 1 tbs
Salt – To taste
Oil for frying
1. Cut paneer in 1 inch square pieces and deep fry in oil till golden or red color.
2. Then deep it in warm water. After 5 minute strain water.
3. In other vessels boil tomatoes.
4. Strain water and grind tomatoes.
5. Heat 2 tbs oil and 1 tbs butter in a pan
6. Add onion and after two minutes add capsicum.
7. Sauté them.
8. Add garlic-ginger paste.
9. Cook till onion gives golden color.
10. Yet capsicum is not cooked fully; do not overcook it; it gives very nice crunchy taste.
11. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, sugar and salt.
12. Add boiled tomato puree.
13. Cook 5 minutes.
14. Add fresh cream.
15. Add paneer and cook for 3-5 minutes.
16. KADAI PANEER WITH GRAVY is ready to serve.
Serve hot with Lachcha parathas, Naan or Kulcha, it gives very yummy, juicy and tempting taste.
You May Also Like:
|Creamy White Sauce Pasta|