Are you chocoholic? Love to make chocolates at home? Here is the RECIPE OF HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE. Do you want to gift to someone else? Here is the GIFT IDEA OF HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE.
Here easy and simple recipe is used. Anyone, any age person can make it at home. And can get easy gift idea.
No need to make by milk powder, cocoa powder, sugar, etc… because sometimes it is very difficult to make properly and take some more time. This chocolate is made from milk chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate which is very easily available in market. It is also known as compound block or compound chocolate with every flavor like compound milk chocolate, compound dark chocolate, and compound white chocolate.
|Homemade Chocolate Recipe|
|Home Made Chocolate Recipe|
|Homemade Chocolate with Gift Idea|
|Home Made Chocolate with Gift Idea|
Milk Chocolate – 250 gms
White Chocolate – 250 gms
Dark Chocolate – 200 gms
· Cut all the above chocolates in small pieces.
· Melt them by double boiler method.
· Double boiler method – take a sauce pan or any bowl with water, put on gas, place same size other bowl on it (first bowl which contain water), put chocolates in above bowl or upper bowl.
· You can use microwave also. Micro them for 1 minute or till smooth paste. Do not make them over micro.
· When chocolate melted, pour in chocolate mold.
· Set them in freezer for 10 - 15 minutes.
· Unmold them.
· Your HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE is ready to eat or serve.
· If you want to gift to anyone, wrap in aluminium foil.
· Put them in any designer bag.