|Vegetable Manchow Soup|
Manchow soup is Indo-china cuisine recipe. It is made from vegetables and spring onion. It’s a very popular in India and very easy to make at home also.
Oil – 2 tbs
Ginger – 1 ts chopped
Garlic – 1 ts chopped
Spring onion – 1 chopped
Cabbage – 1 tbs chopped
Carrot – 1 tbs chopped
Capsicum – 1 tbs chopped
French beans – 1 tbs chopped
Green chili – 2 chopped
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
Salt – to taste
Soy(soya) sauce – 1 tbs
Corn flour – 2 tbs
Fried noodles – for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a pan or wok.
2. Add ginger and garlic; saute for a minute.
3. Add spring onion (reserve leaves for garnishing), green chili, cabbage, carrot, capsicum, French bans and cook till all vegetables become soft.
4. Add vegetable stock, salt, soy sauce.
5. Mix corn flour in ½ cup water and add in soup.
6. Cook till soup becomes thicker.
7. Remove from gas; pour in serving bowl.
8. Garnish with fried noodles and spring onion leaves.
9. Hot, spicy and Yummy VEGETABLE MANCHOW SOUP is ready.
Serve hot with Garlic Bread.
|Vegetable Manchow Soup Recipe|
You May Also Like:
|Croutons with Tomato Soup|