|Nutrela Soya Chunks Biryani Recipe|
Soya? What is Soya? Soya is a very healthy food. Soya milk, tofu, soya oil , soya sauce are made from soya. Soya Chunks are also known as Soya Granules, Soya Nuggets, Soya Beans, in hindi Soya Wadi. There are lots of health benefits of Soya Chunks.
Biryani is a very popular rice dish in India. It is made from rice, spices, vegetables, etc. This Nutrela Soya Chunks Biryani is a very healthy version of Biryani
Here Nutrela Soya Chunks are used to make Nutrela Soya Chunks Biryani. Whole spices are gives nice aroma, so whole spices are used here. Instead of those, you can use biryani masala as well.
This Soya Chunks Biryani is a very quick and easy to make vegetarian meal recipe. Learn how to make Soya Chunks Biryani Recipe. Here is a step-by-step recipe.
|Soya Chunks Biryani|
Soya Chunks – ½ cup
Oil – 2 tbs
Cinnamon stick – 1
Clove – 2-3
Cardamom – 2
Black pepper corn – 2-3
Bay leaf - 1
Onion – ½ cup chopped
Capsicum – ½ cup chopped
Curry leaves – 6-7
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Green chili – 2
Cooked rice – 1 bowl
Red chili powder – 1 tbs
Cumin powder – 1 ts
Turmeric powder – ½ ts
Salt – to taste
Coriander – for garnishing
1. Cook soya chunks as per packet instruction (soak in water for 15 minutes, boil for 5 minutes, and drain water).
2. Now chop soya chunks roughly.
3. Grind ginger and chili; make a paste.
4. Heat pan and add oil.
5. Add whole spices like cinnamon stick, clove, cardamom, black pepper corns, bay leaf, and sauté for half minute.
6. Add curry leaves. (If you avoid whole spices, directly add curry leaves in oil.)
7. Add onion and capsicum; cook till they become tender.
8. Add ginger – chili paste, sauté for a minute.
9. Add cooked rice, red chili powder, cumin powder, and turmeric powder, salt. (If you avoid whole spices, add biryani masala at this stage). Mix well.
10. Add soya chunks. Mix well.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Your NUTRELLA SOYA CHUNKS BIRYANI is ready to serve.
Serve hot with curd or Boondi Raita or any type of raita.
You May Also Like:
|Puran Poli - Puran Puri|