Maida – 1 ¼ cup
Powdered sugar – 3 tbs
Butter – 1 tbs
Baking powder – 1 ts
Baking soda – pinch
Vanilla essence – 1 ts
Milk – ½ cup
Oil for frying
Dark/White chocolate – for garnishing
1. In bowl, add maida and butter, mix with finger tips.
2. Add powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence and mix well.
3. Add lukewarm milk and knead soft dough.
4. Make balls from dough, slightly press them and make hole in center.
5. Deep fry them in oil till golden color.
6. Deep in melted chocolate which you like.
7. Yummy and delicious Doughnuts are ready.
You may also like: