|Sago Ball Kheer|
Sago balls - 1 cup
Milk – 500 ml
Sugar – ½ cup
Almond – for garnishing
1. Soak sago balls in water for 4-5 hours; then strain water; squeeze sago balls to remove access water.
2. Boil milk in a pan.
3. Add sugar and sago balls.
4. Boil milk till it comes half in quantity or make it thicker.
5. After that switch off the gas and leave it for room temperature.
6. Add sliced or chopped almonds.
7. Then keep in refrigerator and let it chill.
8. Chilled and sweet SAGO BALL KHEER is ready to serve.