|Rajma Masala - Kidney Bean Recipe|
Rajma is a traditional North Indian – Punjabi Cuisine Recipe. Rajma is just red kidney bean curry. Mostly it is served with cooked rice. So it is also known as Rajma Chawal. It is healthy, spicy and yummy one pot meal.
Rajma means kidney bean. This Rajma recipe is made from red kidney beans, onion, tomato, and some spices. This is very easy to make spicy recipe. It is also known as Rajma Masala. There are so many types of rajma available in the market. But red rajma – red kidney beans give nice taste.
Learn how to make North Indian Restaurant Style Punjabi Rajma Recipe at home. Here is step by step process of North Indian Restaurant Style Punjabi Rajma – Red Kidney Bean Recipe.
|Rajma - Red Kidney Bean|
Kidney beans/Rajma – 1 ½ cup boiled
Onion – 1 big size chopped
Tomato – 1 small size chopped
Oil – 2 tbs
Butter – 1 tbs
Kasoori methi – ½ ts
Red chili powder – 1 tbs
Coriander powder – 1 tbs
Cumin powder – ½ tbs
Turmeric powder – ¼ ts
Garam masala – 1 tbs
Salt – to taste
Cooked rice – for serving
1. Heat pan, add oil and butter together.
2. Add chopped onion and cook till become transparent.
3. Add chopped tomato and cook till become tender.
4. Add kasoori methi, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and stir for one minute.
5. Add boiled rajma/kidney beans and water; mix well.
6. Finally add red chili powder and salt; mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Your hot RAJMA is ready to serve.
Serve RAJMA hot with steamed/cooked rice. You can also mix rajma and rice gently and serve them.
|Rajma Chawal - Kidney Bean Curry and Rice|
You May Also Like:
|Sev Tamatar Ki Subji -|
Sev Tameta Nu Shaak
|Soya Chunks Biryani|